real life over the rainbow

July 04, 2013

IMG_8652 IMG_8651 IMG_8650 IMG_8646 IMG_8654

If you've ever seen a unicorn you'll know exactly how I felt the other day during pyjama week when magically, mystically both babes fell asleep at the same time on the same couch. What's that, you say? I should buy a lottery ticket and invest the money I'd definitely win in unicorn horn shares? Exactly. Both nap time and bed time are hour long festivals of drama here for one little two year old. So for her to curl herself up on the end of the couch, pull up a blanket in the middle of the day and fall asleep to the sweet sounds of whoever plays Carrie in that televised festival of drama in its own right, that was miracle enough. Then to be aww awwwwing (very quietly) at the sight, only to look down and see my other little friend noozing too..well, I said what that was like already. The only thing to do was get out the camera, take a large number of the same photo, then get out my iphone and do the same so that I could send "HOLY HOLY WHAT DOES IT MEAN?" picture messages to Rob. Who did not reply because he was busy working, not busy sitting in his pyjamas on the couch at noon deciding whether to microwave cheese flavoured popcorn or get a bowl of rocky road ice-cream. Life is so tough sometimes.

3 comments:

  1. Sleeping beauty cuties! That rocky road ice cream sounds like a winner! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, I hope it keeps happening for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. Perfect girls.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...