life lately according to iPhone

July 18, 2013

1
"dey all sweepin'" / being made to draw beds and sandwiches for "Danes", wish I were an artist!
2
oddball / when a toddler is quiet for any period, bad things are happening (or, salt piles all the way to my front door)
3
back in sick week we couched / and pyjamied, a lot
4
and we took heaps of selfies / and ate on the couch a lot
5
and Beatie was there too, in her worm suit / "hold Beatie?".. i love sisters
6
snuggle love / dragged by the hand into the kitchen and presented with this and a "peas mummy?". cute!
7
obviously in winter you should turn the heater up and pretend it's summer, and that you're scooting outside
8
really, really love sisters / the prettiest, happiest baby
9
love them
10
drawing / playing princess tigerlilly

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous,what a blessed mummy you are!

    Enjoy your weekend:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love this post. Such cuties! I'm also in love with your new banner Hanna. Haha see what I did there Banner Hanna. I rhymed! Xxx

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...