July sponsors and a new look

July 15, 2013

11
Violet's Buds

My name is Melanie and I'm the owner/creator of Violet's Buds. I create handmade hair accessories for all ages, photo props, & fabric jewelry. Additionally, I blog about crafting, recipes, and promoting fellow small businesses. I am running a Christmas In July sale from July 11-31 in my Storenvy shop. Fans can save 20% off their purchase with code CIJ2013.

Visit Melanie:
Blog//Facebook//Storenvy Shop


On another note, you will notice that this blog has had a radical makeover! Greatest and most humble thanks to Oana Befort for the design elements. There are still a couple of things to tweak but I'm getting there and I couldn't be happier!

6 comments:

  1. Loving the new layout sweet!M mines in desperate need of a make over but I'm useless at coding haha! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, i LOVE your new look and banner and that is my favourite photograph of you and Violet at the top :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Loving the new look, so much! :)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...