Two In Love

June 12, 2013

Here's Becky from Two In Love! (Just as an aside, can I tell you what my favourite thing about Becky is? It's that she smiles in all of her outfit posts, a pretty smile with teeth, and it's the nicest thing to see)

This is the very first picture we took together! 
Hello Violet Lulu readers! I'm so happy to be posting on Hanna's lovely blog today! I am here to share with you guys my love story with my boyfriend Caleb. I hope you enjoy!!! 

Caleb and I met when we were two kids in elementary school. We didn't have a care in the world and never thought anything about one another. We had similar friends but we never really talked to each other. We both went off to separate middle schools and soon reunited in high school. Caleb and I both had a love for running and both joined the cross country and track team at our school. We started seeing a lot more of one another through running. 

My high school best friend became really close with Caleb's best friend and because of that the four of us would constantly hang out. Not long after we became very close and started liking one another. It took us awhile to finally admit that we both liked each other. Once we did we went on our first date! 

For our first date we watched Garden State and ate Taco Bell. It was such a wonderful, fun, casual date and I couldn't have asked for a better time! A couple weeks later on November 15, 2009 Caleb asked me to be his girlfriend. We have been together for a little over 3 and a half years now and it has been the best time of my life. I'm so lucky to be with such an amazing man and I can't wait to see where our future takes us. 


Thank you so much for having me Hanna and Violet Lulu readers! 

1 comment:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...