June Sponsors

June 15, 2013

DSC_1732

Sincerely Lo

Hello! My name is Lauren. I am a 23 year old college student that loves to spend her tuition money on clothes and other fun things! My blog is called Sincerely Lo. I share my personal style, current fashion trends, and occasional tutorials and diys! I also have a jewellery shop on etsy called Mintgem, and all the pieces are handmade by me! Thanks so much for reading a little about me, be sure to stop by my blog and say hi! Also check out my shop and if you like what you see, use the code: Summer25 for 25% your entire order!

Visit Lauren:

Blog

Instagram

Etsy Shop



sponsor photo

emm.elle.kay

Hey all! I'm Michelle, and I blog over at emm.elle.kay. I'm a recent college graduate trying to navigate a year of post-grad life before moving on to grad school, hopefully in the dream land of Oregon. I'm an introvert, anthropologist, cat lady, and Anglophile. I currently reside in Idaho with my boyfriend Andrew and our two dogs, Abbey and Olivia, and our three-legged cat, Rohan. Feel free to stop by and say hello!

Visit Michelle:

Blog

Pinterest

Instagram



instaimage

Run 2 the Wild

I am Courtney a festival loving, camp creating, artistic soul, with big dreams and a nature loving heart. Due to have a little girl named Juniper on July 13th. My blog Run 2 the Wild is a personal reflection of the my life experiences and a mixture of artistic tidbits. I also own a shop on etsy called Run 2 the Wild where I sell treasures inspired by nature. I dream to own my own art studio for kids and adults, to support myself and care for my child at home, and enjoy a life where money doesn't matter.

Visit Courtney:

Blog

Etsy Shop

Facebook



,.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...