buh bye!

June 29, 2013

It's bye-bye time for Google Reader! I've never actually used Google Reader to be honest. I like GFC because it adds blogs to your Google Reader AND your Blogger Reader which is what I've always used, as well as Bloglovin. I don't think a lot of people use Blogger Reader though so this is a problem for you. Did you know how easy it is to import all your Google Reader blogs into Bloglovin? I didn't and for the record this is not a sponsored post, even though it's starting to sound like one. It's really easy, just be logged into Bloglovin and click this link:


It doesn't take much time at all and it saves you jumping all over the internet trying to subscribe to your favourite blogs before July 1. If you want to do it all by yourself (sometimes I do), find the little blue heart on your Bloglovin navigation bar, click on settings in the drop down menu and scroll down to click on the 'import blogs' button. Ta da!

PS I've done it anyway, even though I can still use Blogger Reader because it seems like everything is on it's way out in favour of Google + (which I still don't have, oops) so GFC will probably be going in the future.

PPS if you're not planning on doing that then make sure you follow Violet Lulu by clicking this button:
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I'm following you on Bloglovin! Just wanted to make sure you knew I gave you the Liebster award and mentioned you on my post! Congrats! http://www.sandytoescreations.com/2013/06/who-has-best-up-and-coming-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm following you there too :). I did see that and I completely forgot to thank you for it, SORRY!!!!! Very sweet of you, you're the best xox

      Delete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...