Bloglovin

June 17, 2013

It's getting pretty close to bye-bye time for Google Reader, I think posts asking people to subscribe via Bloglovin will be going through the roof in the next 2 weeks. I've never actually used Google Reader to be honest. I like GFC because it adds blogs to your Google Reader AND your Blogger Reader which is what I've always used, as well as Bloglovin. I don't think a lot of people use Blogger Reader though so this is a problem for you. Did you know how easy it is to import all your Google Reader blogs into Bloglovin? I didn't and for the record this is not a sponsored post, even though it's starting to sound like one. It's really easy, just be logged into Bloglovin and click this link:

Import your google reader to bloglovin'

It doesn't take much time at all and it saves you jumping all over the internet trying to subscribe to your favourite blogs before July 1. If you want to do it all by yourself (sometimes I do), find the little blue heart on your Bloglovin navigation bar, click on settings in the drop down menu and scroll down to click on the 'import blogs' button. Ta da!

PS I've done it anyway, even though I can still use Blogger Reader because it seems like everything is on it's way out in favour of Google + (which I still don't have, oops) so GFC will probably be going in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog!
    Now following!
    Looking forward to keeping up and getting to know you. :)

    I also have a blog design site. If you ever need a custom blog design, check it out. Christinaloranedesigns.blogspot.com

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...