May Medium Sponsor Spotlight

May 15, 2013

Julie is Coco and Cocoa

Julie is Coco and Cocoa

Hello! My name is Julie and I blog over at Julie is Coco and Cocoa. I'm a Mom to three feisty boys. I'm a knitter, crafter, and eater. I love to share my current crafts, especially ones that have to do with yarn. And an occasional recipe. Plus plenty of pictures of my boys.

Visit Julie:

Blog

Facebook

Pinterest



0

The Brothertons

I'm Laurie Brotherton. M is my better half. We have two fur-babies, Kodi & Maggie. You can usually find us outside with our girls, or snuggled on the sofa watching our favorite shows. We are newlyweds, enjoying this new life called marriage. Stop by & say hello! I love meeting others.

Visit Laurie:

Blog

Twitter

Instagram



In other news, I've made a Facebook page for this blog. It would mean the world to me if you could click over and like it. Thanks!

Violet Lulu Facebook page

1 comment:

  1. In case of a small business, local web crawler Company can
    meet all these needs marketing. It may be on the front nine.



    Here is my blog: seo internet marketing

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...