Maternity wear- 37 weeks

April 04, 2013

IMG_7093 IMG_7098 IMG_7106 IMG_7119 IMG_7120 IMG_7125 IMG_7147 IMG_7153

dress: vintage from Retrostar (Melbourne CBD)//belt: thrifted//rings: my engagement ring (vintage)//shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

Violet politely (ha!) declined to be in these pictures. These may actually be the last set from my maternity wear series. The way we shot them meant that they were taken towards the end of each week. Meaning that these we taken close to 38 weeks and in case you can't tell from at least one of those photos, I was so over it. The Australian summer heat was intense, I had no mode of transport other than walking most days and so we stayed home and gave ourselves cabin fever. I was more pregnant than I'd ever been with Violet and I just did not feel pretty enough to want to take pictures. Every week from here on out my midwives at the hospital we convinced I wouldn't be making it to my next appointment but I ended up being over due. Looking at these photos now I think I looked quite nice but at the time I felt like a hot (literally) mess who just wanted to meet her baby. It makes me wish I'd taken the next 2 weeks worth of pictures! We did make sure to take some belly pictures just before I gave birth though.

13 comments:

  1. I've said it before and I'll say is again - I love your style, and your engagement ring. Love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful! I love your dress, also.
    These photos make me miss being pregnant so much (though I'm sure it wasn't actually as pleasant an experience as I think it was)

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable dress. You're so close to having your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love every single one of your dresses in your maternity posts! You look amazing dear :) Can't get over how big your bump got!!

    Lulu xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm visiting from Love My Post. These are great pictures that you (and your little one) are going to love for a long time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallo Hanna thanks so much for following me, instantly fell in love with your sweet space and taste! and i also looooove rilo kiley:)!many greetings from far away Germany, noni!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i could tell. and the belly looked ready to make your wish come true. i am happy to read that baby is in your arms

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you look positively lovely! You are all belly in these pics. I hope to be the same whenever I get pregnant. Hopefully you are celebrating your new little bundle of joy now!


    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor thing - your face is showing the fatigue of carrying a little one at that stage of the game. Hang in there, it'll be over soon ~

    Popped by from WIWW

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a unique dress! Beautiful! Visiting your site from the Pleated Poppy, happy Wednesday :)

    -Suzanne, Strivingonward.com, a community for empowering women

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your outfit posts! You always have the cutest dresses!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...