Maternity Wear- 36 weeks

April 04, 2013

IMG_7015 IMG_7034 IMG_7036 IMG_7039 IMG_7051 IMG_7052 IMG_7053 IMG_7060 IMG_7062 IMG_7071 IMG_7074 IMG_7078

Me- dress: vintage//rings: my engagement ring (vintage)//shoes: Melissa Violet: dress: Sprout//shoes: Crayons from Mathers.

My friends, I think it is time to stop pretending I will ever keep this blog as religiously as I want to. Life is busy and sometimes too tiring or too beautiful in the living of it to take photos. Obviously I have had the baby, 4 weeks ago now. Before an introduction I have just a few more maternity posts to get through. I hope you'll be patient with me. It's pretty awe inspiring for me to look at these last weeks pregnancy pictures and compare them to my body now which is all but back to normal (will those hips ever go back??).

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hanna! We're no stranger to one another, but I saw your button on Linkin’ With My Ladies -- I am co-hosting this month and I just wanted to thank you for participating!

    Your belly is just the cutest! So perfectly round. Ah, it makes me miss being pregnant.

    XOXO, Mandi @ All My Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy that you're back, and to hear you had the baby :) I really enjoyed reading your blog, so I noticed when you went missing, ha! Excited to hear about your new little one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!

    Don't worry about keeping up with the blog in the middle of all that is going on. Kinda funny, I actually discovered your blog in your absence! Love your photos and your voice...and I completely get how hectic, crazy (and wonderful) life can be with little ones...too much so to blog sometimes. And I just have one! When my son was born, during his first month, the world stopped and we had our own little world for a bit. :)

    Can't wait to meet baby, but I'm kinda loving the maternity posts! :)

    Congratulations again to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...