life lately according to iPhone

December 28, 2012

coll1

1) Look at this big girl eating at the dining room table like a really big girl! 2) First ride in her car seat. 3) Farmer's market meltdown had me giving her a muffin..and regretting it. 4) Visiting Daddy at work.
coll2

1) Rob keeps thinking he can successfully sneak Violet a bit of chocolate when i'm not looking. I'd say he is consistently wrong about his level of sneakiness. 2) we went to see the Christmas light displays on a local street with our friends and their son. 3) the kids rode on shoulders. 4) the lights were out of control!
coll3

1) Violet and I made christmas cookie dough. 2) opening presents on Christmas morning. 3) Violet enjoying her gifts from Santa. 4) our Christmas dinner, we did not make too much food (a Christmas miracle!)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. You have a cute baby there.

    Following you from the i love my post blog hop. You have a great blog, cant wait to read more.

    I have a giveaway on my blog and im inviting you to join http://www.akachymecindy.com/2012/12/december-sponsors-group-giveaway.html.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I love the picture of her sitting back in her chair :) We thought about getting our munchkin his own little chair for the living room.

    I'd like to invite you to join our weekly Sunday and Monday Meet & Greet Blog Hop - Come link up and join the fun if you have time this weekend :)

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2012/12/sunday-monday-meet-greet-blog-hop_29.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely a great gift, it folds out to a little sofa bed too, which i think she will appreciate when she's a little older :)
      I just missed that one but i'll have a look this saturday!

      Delete
  3. love the pics! so adorable! so glad I stumbled upon your blog! new follower!

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...