Some things that I have loved.

July 03, 2012

I'm getting a little giddy creating these posts. I keep finding what I think is the greatest post each of these great bloggers has written in the last two weeks and getting a thrill when I hit command+c on the url, only to read something from them a day or two later that's even better. It's such a pleasure to be able to showcase people who I actually really, really dig.

Jess's daughter is turning one and she's been reminiscing about Daisy's first year..


I found Deon'srecipe for making your own cheese really interesting, I had no idea it was so easy!


Lauren's post on the importance of bedside tables only served to remind me that mine is covered in crap.

I especially got a kick out of her quip about always having fresh flowers "I just don't know how practical that is unless your husband is a florist or is constantly super sorry."

Crystal's daughter Mirah is now 5 months old!.


Keri-Anne from i was the sea and her husband Gilles celebrated their 5 year anniversary.

I loved this post, it was such a pleasure read.

These questions and their answers

helped me learn more about Natalie from he, me & them which was great because she's a new read for me!

I like dinosaurs.

too Deanna. I wish we had something like that here!

I have no idea what I'd do if my kid accidentally started cussing!.


No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...