Violet's first trip to the zoo!

April 18, 2012

IMG_4117 IMG_4113 IMG_4121 IMG_4129 IMG_4124 IMG_4133 I mentioned a few posts ago that on Easter Sunday we went to the zoo! A first for all 5 of us; me, Rob, Violet, Rob's dad Danny and Rob's step-mum Sue. This was probably a good thing for our group excitement level, seeing as Violet had gotten her first illness (a cold! I can't believe we made it to 11 months before getting sick!) the day before and also slept most of the trip. She was pretty listless but as usual she didn't complain and was pretty awesome given the circumstances. The zoo closed before we got to see the monkeys and the pandas (heart broken!) so I guess we'll just have to go back and see how Miss V likes it without snot dripping down her face. I personally liked the giraffes the best. Rob says he liked the limas the best, though I find that hard to believe since we only spied them for like, a second, across a river. I think he's still pissed about missing out on the pandas, ha. Plus I think he's forgotten that he already told me he liked the kangaroos the best. We did a great job of not taking any pictures of animals, didn't we?
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

1 comment:

  1. Violet's tights are just too cute!! Wherever did you find them?

    xo, Amanda

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...