What we wore {pink and red}

March 05, 2012

w1
w2
w3
w4
w5
w6
Me-
dress: vintage (a gift from New York!)//stockings: Target//shoes: Swear
Violet-
dress: thrifted//stockings: Pumpkin Patch

I kind of love pastel pink and red together, is that wrong? Yesterday we had a lazy day at home watching episodes of tv and eating Rob's homemade white chocolate and raspberry muffins. Violet tried raspberries for the first time and ended up looking like some kind of murder victim. We popped out for a bike ride in the evening to take pictures and get some ice cream and dr. pepper from the supermarket. We also tried to find some Indian take away for dinner but everything was closed. I can feel Autumn already, there's more chill to the air and it seems to be getting darker earlier. I can't believe it! For some reason I thought summer would never end.

4 comments:

  1. That's a really cute dress. I would totally wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, mine or hers? Because I think I would wear both! :)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...