What we wore {red and polka dots}

December 10, 2011

sos1
sos2
sos3
sos5
sos4
sos6
sos7
sos8
Me-
dress: vintage//under slip: Alannah Hill//shoes: via modcloth//belt: thrifted.
Violet-
dress: thrifted.

Violet and I spent most of the day cuddling and playing close together, teething is making her a big old mummy's girl (woo hoo!) and then headed down to Rob's work in the afternoon to hang out until he finished. We spent a couple of hours talking to clients, talking to ourselves in the mirror (the funniest thing ever), playing with the staff and watching Daddy work. After Rob finished we walked down to Richmond and had dinner at Rob's favourite Pho restaurant. Violet fell asleep in her high chair which let me focus on eating my dinner, a treat! When we finished we popped across the road and had tandem half an hour Thai foot massages. Amazing. My feet still feel brand new.

Today we're off to a BBQ with our playgroup that was supposed to be in the park but it's raining so it's been moved to one of the mother's house. It's supposed to be our first event that the fathers of the babies are invited to but Rob has to work. I think some of the other dads can't make it either so I won't be the odd one out. I'm even going to a cocktail bar this evening to have one drink for a girlfriend's birthday!

soslast

Look at this little beauty!

10 comments:

  1. You both look beautiful! I love your pretty polka dots so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the light through your dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds like an amazing time! loads of nice things done! As always you girls look stunning... im especially loving the red lipstick too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vance & Lori HarrisDecember 12, 2011 at 5:34 PM

    I LOVE your pretty polka dot dress! So adorable :) Oh, and Violet is just always adorable too!

    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. she steals every show in the best possible way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dress. Especially with the bright red shoes.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...