What we wore {mint and pink}

December 17, 2011

sos1
sos2
sos3
sos4
sos5
sos6
sos7
sos8
sos9
sos10
sos11
sos12
sos13
Me-
dress: vintage//under slip: Alannah Hill//shoes: Melissa Shoes//belt: thrifted//necklace: swarovski (gift from Rob's mum).
Violet-
dress: thrifted.

Our Saturday was a laid back day at home, playing inside and outside, going for a walk in the sunshine and some sewing. After Rob finished work we went for a bike ride to get a movie as the night was cooling down from overwhelmingly hot to nice balmy breeze. I love summer! I love summer and bike rides even more.

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty color combination. and such a beautiful baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! Your daughter has the most beautiful eyes! I absolutley love your outfit! Just found your blog through Haper's Happenings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is so cute. I love the dress and love your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how you both look so delicate as the winter sun shines over you,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it too Liz, all credit to my fiance, Rob!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...