life lately according to iPhone

December 13, 2011

collage1
1) thrifted Micky Mouse romper. 2) wearing Juno's headband. 3) us girls. 4) vegetarian chicken and bacon burger.
collage2
1) sunny days 2) christmas tree, pre-present. 3) vegetarian pho. 4) asleep at pho.
collage3
1) going to meet Daddy at work. 2) eating mashed banana with Mummy. 3) vegetarian hot dogs, salad and dr. pepper. 4) beautiful sleeping baby.
collage4
1) Luke and Violet. 2) vegetarian stir fry. 3) hanging out while I do laundry. 4) Laura-Jade and Violet.

2 comments:

  1. Your daughter is so adorable! I just found your blog, and I have to say it is so sweet! You and your fiance make such a cute couple and family!!

    ~Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Caitlin! Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you, just wanted to say I really appreciate this comment, it made me smile from ear to ear!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...