life lately according to iPhone

November 06, 2011

collage1
1) that face! 2) on the tram into the city. 3) tie dye! 4) we've become obsessed with this hat again.
collage2
1) Rob devised this to stop Violet from grabbing the spoon and flicking food everywhere. 2) brunch at Penny Farthing, one of the best cafes ever. A provolone cheese and salad sandwich. I was OBSESSED with these when I was pregnant. 3) Rob's french toast. 4) the genius idea? a hairdressing wrap! we will let her play with the food when we've bought a high chair, we just can't decide on one. any recommendations?
collage3
1) daisy. 2) riding around in her chariot. 3) delicious pumpkin. 4) post rough-housing with dad.

4 comments:

  1. i love the hairdresser wrap idea! i have a couple of those from my Paul Mitchell school days. i'll definitely have to remember this idea! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. that french toast pic makes me want to make some right now.

    it's my all time favorite breakfast.

    as far as high chairs, i would suggest one of the ones that attaches to a dining room chair. those can be used for a longer period of time.

    what a cutie you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not 100% sure about it, it takes away all of the mess but I worry it's taking away half the fun of it for her too! I'm trying to save it only for when I don't have time for her to play and then clean up. It's not working though..the wrap is too easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, I always wish I ordered the french toast whenever someone else does..

    The chair that attaches to a dining room table is a great idea, and one that I hadn't thought of, thank you!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...