Finished!

November 24, 2011

tattoo

Look, my tattoo is finally finished! I'm so pleased with it, after three years of just the girl and the outline it became hard to envision what the end result would look like. It's even better than I remember imagining. I must say, man, either giving birth lowered my pain threshold or something else has happened between then and now but IT HURT! Don't let anyone tell you different!

Today Violet and I have had a leisurely day of coffee with some of our mothers group friends (and their gorgeous babies, of course!), gift shopping for Caity's birthday present and an episode (or two) of Big Love. I'm hoping to get in the garden before the sun goes down too, I love you spring! Cold weather funk is on it's way out and my mood is just going up and up and up.

I'm also in the middle of making some Christmas presents for Violet and a headband to gift to our friend Amanda's daughter Juno who is just days younger than Violet. I'll share them over the next fews days. Oh, and it's my birthday on the 29th of this month! I've already had my big present (Elsie the bicycle!) but I have a little surprise on the way and possibly a little party next weekend. I love birthdays, yours and mine!
tattoopic

5 comments:

  1. New follower here :). Love your tatt!. I have a back piece that I got finished at the start of this year. Hope to see you around my place sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your tattoo turned out super gorgeous! now I feel like getting some new ink too, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FIrst of all, we have the exact same name even the same spelling! CRAZY! Your blog is lovely. I am a new follower. I found you on the follolwers fest. Your tatto is lovely and your daughter is adorable. NIce to meet you Hanna

    xoxoxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! always great to meet another Hanna!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...