life lately according to iPhone

October 30, 2011

collage1
1) this week we are back on the solid food. 2) on the way to the museum 3) Rob did 20s hair at work. 4) sweet sleeping baby.
collage2
1) busted! a playstation3 controller is not food. 2) posing. 3) hanging out at Rob's work 4) solid food everyday. she seems to like it this time.
collage3
1) obsessed with my hair, even whilst sleeping. 2) pacifier family! 3) toasted sandwiches for lunch on museum day. 4) having mexican for dinner.
collage4
1) i've only heard rumours that this chocolate exists. seriously. and then i found it!! 2) someone made it from the top of the mat to here, rolling end over end. must baby proof house now.

9 comments:

  1. Vance & Lori HarrisOctober 30, 2011 at 5:44 PM

    your little girl is just ADORABLE. and i love your glasses, so amazingly fabulous :)

    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 20s hairstyle! I am slightly jealous of your haircut, I have something similar but shorter. It feels like I've been trying to grow it out forever! Seeing your little one makes me want to have another little one. :) (She is so darling.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. could you all be any cuter?!
    seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love little girls! and thank you, so lovely of you

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it too, i wish i had something to go to so he could do my hair like that! don't talk to me about growing out hair, haha, i've been growing mine out of boy-short for 3 years..the worst part is getting it over the shoulder, the next worst part is those two inches below the collarbone. those bits of growing your hair seem to take 4 times as long as any other! And she makes ME want to have another!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of things:
    Love your glasses.
    Your little "about me" snippet is awesome and I laughed out loud.
    I'm your newest follower.

    I found you through followers fest! What a beautiful blog. I have a Christmas series going on with a Christmas post a day for 50 days and it just started! You should check it out!

    www.readjame.com

    -Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the cutest daughter!!

    Annnnnnnd WHERE did you get that chocolate?! Ahh, I must get my hands on some!!!

    I found your blog from the followers fest. I'm following it now! :) Cheers!

    http://www.hollyknitlightly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you! the chocolate came from Coles (the supermarket) but I think it's an English/Australian brand? Actually I have no idea. It's hard to find over here!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...