What we wore {yellow + brown}

October 29, 2011

sos2
sos1
sos3
sos4
sos5
sos6
sos7
sos9
sos8
Me-
dress: vintage//belt: thrifted//shoes: modcloth.
Violet-
romper: pumpkin patch

This morning while Rob was at work Violet and I went to the park to practice rolling (she's getting very good!) and so I could get a coffee from the local cafe. This was essential! After the park we came home, I got changed out of my very pretty dress, which is one of the ones i mentioned HERE, and cleaned the house. I prefer to do everything in one day so that it's done and I don't have to think about it for a whole week. Sadly that means it's a big job each week! Anyway, when Rob got home we decided to go to our favourite Vietnamese restaurant, Lam Lam, for dinner. It's just up the road, walking distance from our house. I put my hair up, I'd like to say because we were going on a fancy date but it's just not that kind of a place. You share a table with strangers most of the time. I put it up because Violet is seriously obsessed with my hair. I like my hair too but this kid is OBSESSED. I'm going to be bald any day now, the amount that she pulls out. Sad face. She's also obsessed with my glasses. Someone had a little spit up accident (it wasn't me, i swear) so I changed her into something different. Then we came home and watched the latest Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Stark contrast to Saturday nights gone by but I know which one I prefer.

In the field:
sos10
sos11
sos12
sos13
sos14
This little girl!
Happy Saturday!

16 comments:

  1. could you guys be any cuter? found you from followers fest. lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking gorgeous! Violet's grin is SO cute! Love every post you write :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi hannah! you have an adorable family, and i love your glasses on you!

    i'm your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style! This blog is great.

    Stopping by from the follwers fest. I'm a new follower.

    Hope you can check me out at
    thecheesethief.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you!

    and i'm YOUR newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stumbled upon your blog from the Stepping out Saturday post.
    You and your daughter are too cute! & I love your dress!

    Alexandra
    www.myblognamedkip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you! i'm a little obsessed with this dress at the moment. i'm probably extra attached because i nearly didn't get it!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...