Museum day

October 27, 2011

Yesterday I took Violet down to the museum for their annual children's day! My girlfriend Caity is the PA for the CEO and let me know about this awesome event. To be honest, even though it was marketed for children aged 0-5, it was kind of really aged 1-5. There was only one thing geared towards young babies and that was a cushion play area with toys. BORING! I'm kidding. Sort of.I'm sure Violet had a good time. I can't wait until she's old enough to play in the indoor sandpits and dance with the Aboriginal lady and make masks or get her face painted like a dinosaur. It was a really well put together day!
I'll admit, I didn't take the best of photos.
cd1
Littles learning how to do Aboriginal dances representing different animals. So cute.
cd2
Violet was pretty interested, believe it or not!
cd3
There is a rainforest INSIDE the museum. I've been there a bajillion times, how did I not know this?
cd4
These are NOT the sandpits I mentioned, those were way cooler but they didn't have dinosaurs like these guys.
cd5
This guys name was Bartholomew. Violet had a good time petting him but I didn't manage to get a photo.
cd7
Coffee in the cafeteria.
cd8
cd6
Playing with Caity after being nursed.
It was fun to go see Caity at work and next year I know Violet will have a blast! We went to Rob's work which is just down the road after to meet him for lunch.
cd9
Last night we had our first fruit salad of the season!
And finally, here's a video from yesterday morning. I know her feet are anchored by the swing so it's cheating BUT this is the first time she's sat up like this, ever! Also, excuse my high pitched voice, she's thinks it's funny when we imitate her.

12 comments:

  1. So nice to meet you!! I have totally been buying old glasses to sale! LOL!! :))) Thanks for linking! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO gorgeous!! LOVE the glasses!!!
    new follower from the follower's fest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your glasses are awesome. Your blog is fun and your little one is so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. precious!!! i love her name and that striped shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just saying Hi from Style Outside the Box! We would love to do a link swap with you! :) New Follower from Oct Fest! :) Come say HI at http://www.styleoutsidethebox.blogspot.com/ Don't Forget to Enter Our Blog Fest Contest!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved reading your little description on the left. Funny! You little girl is a doll and I love her name :-) Sweet blog...following you now too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, you! haha, thank you. nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oy, it'll be funny until i get married in jeans and a t-shirt, in my kitchen, by myself surrounded by glass wear! thanks for coming by!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...